Connection mode of stainless steel pipe
Jinzhou Xiuting pipe manufacturing Co., Ltd. tells you that stainless steel pipes are connected in a variety of ways. The common types of pipe fittings are compression type, compression type, union type, push type, push screw type, socket welding type, union type flange connection, welding type and derivative series of connection methods combining welding and traditional connection. Jinzhou Xiuting Pipe Co., Ltd. tells you that these connection modes have different application scope according to their different principles, but most of them are easy to install, firm and reliable. Most of the sealing rings or gasket materials used in the connection are silicone rubber, nitrile rubber and EPDM, which meet the requirements of national standards, so as to avoid the worries of users.
Jinzhou Xiuting pipe manufacturing tells you the steps of clamping connection
1. Pipe breaking: cut the pipe according to the required length. When breaking the pipe, do not use too much force to prevent the pipe from being out of round.
2. Deburring: after the pipe is cut off, the deburring shall be removed to avoid cutting the sealing ring.
3. Marking: in order to make the steel pipe fully inserted into the socket of the pipe fitting, the insertion length must be marked and marked at the pipe end.
4. Assembly: the sealing ring should be correctly installed in the U-shaped groove of the pipe fitting, and the pipe should be inserted into the socket of the pipe fitting, waiting for the crimping.
5. Crimping: during crimping, the convex part of the pipe fitting is placed in the concave groove of the die, and the jaw is vertical to the pipe axis.
6. Check: after crimping, use special gauge to check the crimping size.